PASTA / quick, fresh, healthy and yummy!
Recipe of good fresh Pasta in 15 minutes, Im sure you never have eaten before !
Hey guys – no I don’t switch into Italian now.
Im not even sure if this recipe is from origin Italian, it was a recipe a neighbor (non Italian, pretty German) gave me some time ago and I really kept it everywhere with me because it is so simple, healthy and EASY to make.
So no excuses, you better take the risk or lose the chance! Lets go !
This recipe has not many ingredients, so the ingredients you shop should be a high quality standard to make the pasta sauce as good as you wish the taste to be.
Of course you can also make fresh pasta, but when it has to be a fast then I would recommend you to buy some Pasta (Linguine) from your favorite brand.
Ingredients for 2 persones:
– One portion of ginger, should be around the size of your thumb.
– Olive Oil (no cheap one, please!).
– Pasta (Linguine) 250g.
– Cherry Tomatoes (500g cherry tomatoes).
– 1 teaspoon freshly grounded pepper.
– 1 teaspoon of salt.
– A cup of Mint, if you don’t need all of the Mint keep some for later for decorating your
– 50 g freshly grated Parmesan (depends on how much you like) for the sauce, keep some
grated Parmesan also for serving.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide heavy saucepan over medium-high. Add ginger (thinly sliced), then tomatoes (quartered), pepper and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes burst and release their juices to form a sauce, 6–8 minutes. Add then the grated parmesan underneath and keep stirring it all together. When the parmesan is melting together with the tomato ginger sauce you can add the thinly sliced mint and mix everything together.
- Toss pasta with tomato ginger mint parmesan sauce. Top with grated Parmesan, some fresh mint and some freshly grounded pepper.
Enjoy your dinner !!!